Presented by Kenni Walker Licensed Therapist at Marriage Healing Center, LLC
A Two-Day Workshop for Couples
Join us at The Winery at Sunshine Ridge Farm for engaging lectures and hands-on activities to strengthen or renew your marriage. The Resilient Couples Retreat is a two-day workshop designed for couples who want to strengthen their marriage and improve their connection. Take advantage of Kenni Walker’s activities to enhance your relationship.
Workshop Topics Include:
• Creating a Strong Foundation
• Stages of a Relationship
• Family of Origin
• Communication and Conflict Resolution Skills
• Setting Relationship Goals
• Committing to Connection
Retreat Dates: Friday, Sept. 23rd and Saturday, Sept. 24th 13th, 2022
Time: 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Location: The Winery at Sunshine Ridge Farm
Address: 15850 Sunshine Ridge Lane, Gainesville, VA 20155
Prices (per couple)
Regular Price: $695
Registration Details ...
The fee for the weekend is $695 per couple. The Couples Retreat will be held at “The Winery at Sunshine Ridge Farm” overlooking the breathtaking view of Lake Manassas. Each person will receive a “Couples Workbook” filled with exciting information and practical, skill-building exercises.
This fee includes the workshop, two “couples’ workbooks”, continental breakfast, and lunch for two days.
Cancellation Policy ...
Registration cancellations made 21 days or more in advance of the retreat date will receive a refund of the event fee minus $150. Cancellations made within 20 days or less will forfeit the entire event fee.
We understand that unforeseen circumstances may occur 21 days or more prior to the event, if notice of cancellation is provided prior to the 21 day or more deadline, we offer a one-time opportunity to transfer your deposit to one of our future couples’ retreat within one year without an additional fee. However, any cancellation requests made after the 21 day deadline will result in an extra $50 “request to transfer” fee.
Registration cancellations that occur without a request to transfer the deposit within 20 days or more of the retreat will forfeit 100% of the registration fee. Marriage Healing Center presenters are not responsible for prepaid, non refundable travel arrangements. Marriage Healing Center suggests that you wait to reserve travel arrangements for the Resilient Couples Retreat upon receipt of your registration confirmation.
If Marriage Healing Center or its affiliates cancel the workshop, a full refund of the registration fee will be made. A minimum participation of 7 couples is required for this couples’ retreat to occur.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com
Come and Experience A New and Exciting Way To Strengthen Your Relationship!
If you are married or in a committed relationship, this retreat is for you.
(P.S. You will experience breathtaking views of Lake Manassas while you take the time to retreat as a couple)
Are you ready to strengthen your marriage?
In a two-day couples retreat, you will learn new techniques to manage conflict and increase intimacy with your partner. The retreat format will include lectures, role-plays, discussions, and exercises completed in the group and with your partner.
During the Retreat, you will learn skills to:
- Strengthen your friendship
- Deepen your understanding of one another
- Address conflicts in your relationship and learn new techniques to resolve them
- Practice effective communication skills with your partner
- Create action plans to begin living in your relationship
- Achieve a common vision of your dream relationship
- Recapture the love, laughter, and joy with enhanced closeness
- Heal unresolved past wounds that are impacting your relationship
- To develop vision and goals for your relationship.
This Retreat Is For You If …
- You are struggling with your relationship and want to resolve painful conflicts.
- You are in a new relationship and want to learn more about yourself and your partner.
- You are in a healthy relationship and want to strengthen it.
- You are on the brink of ending your relationship and want to salvage it.
- Please dress comfortably for the workshop
- Continental breakfast and lunch will be served
- There will be plenty of breaks in between the sessions
- All sessions will be delivered in the group, followed by one-on-one assignments for you and your spouse to apply what you have learned.
Overnight Accommodations (nearby) …
Two local hotels are available at a discount rate if booked early for attendees needing accommodations.
SPECIAL ROOM RATES AVAILABLE – BOOK EARLY & SAVE!
- Springhill Suites by Marriott – Gainesville. 7921 Gateway Promenade Plaza, Gainesville, VA 20155. Call (703) 753-0121.
- Hampton Inn by Hilton – Gainesville. 7300 Atlas Walk Way, Gainesville, VA 20155. Call (703) 753-1500.