MARRIAGE HEALING CENTER, LLC
Registration and Fees/Payment
At Marriage Healing Center, LLC., we are committed to providing quality services to our clients. We have chosen to keep our marriage counseling sessions out of pocket in order to better serve the needs of our couples.
The benefit of not using insurance include:
- It enhances client privacy within the counseling setting
- It promotes a focus on health and strength rather than a focus on pathology since insurance companies require that the client be given a mental illness diagnosis for counseling services
- Sessions can be extended beyond 45 or 60 minutes, and,
- It enhances choice and power within counseling.
Please keep in mind that all charges are the responsibility of the client at the time of service. Credit and debits cards are accepted for services rendered in our Gainesville and Alexandria offices.
The cost of the Couples/Marriage counseling session is $170 for sixty (60) minutes. Intensive sessions range from $250 for ninety (90) minutes, $330.00 for two (2) hours, and $490.00 for three (3) hours.
We will provide you with an official receipt after each session if you desire to utilize your health insurance. We recommend that you check with your insurance company prior to the first meeting to understand your outpatient counseling benefits.
You should ask your insurance company about:
1) coverage for “outpatient counseling services”,
2) the percentage of reimbursement for an “out of network psychotherapist, and
3) any deductible amount.
- $170 – 60 minutes
- $250 – 1.5 hours
- $330 – 2 hours
- $490 – 3 hours
All clients are required to complete a registration form, consent form and credit card authorization form to receive services from Marriage Healing Center, LLC. We also provide a Notice of Privacy Practices for your records. To expedite this process, you may download and complete these forms and bring them with you to your first session.
**PLEASE SELECT THE FORM NEEDED**