At Marriage Healing Center, LLC we are committed to providing quality services to our clients. We have chosen to keep our marriage counseling sessions out of pocket in order to better serve the needs of our couples. We have experienced Master’s and Doctorate level clinicians available to meet the needs of our couples.
The benefit of not using insurance include:
- It enhances client privacy within the counseling setting.
- It promotes a focus on health and strength rather than a focus on pathology since insurance companies require that the client be given a mental illness diagnosis for counseling services.
- Sessions can be extended beyond 60 minutes, and,
- It enhances choice and power within counseling.
Please keep in mind that all charges are the responsibility of the client at the time of service. Credit and debits cards are accepted for services.
The cost of the Couples/Marriage counseling session is $175 – $200 for sixty (60) minutes and $260 – $300 for ninety (90) minutes.
Intensive session is $800 for a 4-hour session with an additional 30 minutes allotted for lunch and a program manual.
There is also a 6-hour intensive session for $1200 with an additional 30 minutes allotted for lunch and a program manual.
We will provide you with an official receipt after each session if you desire to utilize your health insurance. We recommend that you check with your insurance company prior to the first meeting to understand your outpatient counseling benefits. We usually provide a “couples conflict” code which is not reimbursable by insurance.
You Should Ask Your Insurance Company About:
- Coverage for “outpatient counseling services”,
- The percentage of reimbursement for an “out of network psychotherapist, and
- Any deductible amount.
- $175 – $200 – 60 minutes
- $260 – $300 – 90 minutes
Marriage Healing Center, LLC is pleased to provide HIPPA compliant online therapy also known as e-therapy for appropriate clients who prefer this counseling method vs. therapy in a traditional office setting. Online therapy will be available for existing clients who are deemed appropriate for this type of therapy. If you are a new client interested in e-therapy, you must first schedule an appointment with our office and be evaluated by one of our therapists to determine if this type of therapy is an appropriate method based on your needs.
Some Of The Benefits Of Online Therapy Include:
- A convenient option if you are unable to come to the office due to traveling.
- A convenient option if you are not feeling well enough to come to the office, but you are still in need of talking to your therapist.
Clients who are interested in this type of therapy must first meet the following criteria.
- Clients must be a resident of the State of Virginia
- Clients must be mentally stable with no ideation to harm themselves and others.
- Clients must have the necessary technology to participate in videoconferencing sessions.
If you are interested in receiving online therapy, please contact our office and request an appointment. You will then be assigned a therapist to meet with you.